Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blog Carnival for survivors!! Check it out.

Marj has been working very hard to put together a blog carnival against child abuse. Please take some time to view the submissions. Blog Carnival.

Marj, I'd like to thank you for putting time into organizing everyone's blogs. Knowing that we're all out there, breathing, talking, writing, surviving, is very heartwarming. Empowering. Thank you.


I'm off to visit mom for the weekend :) and to move half of my stuff home. I'm getting ready to head out to california for the semester. Talk about paving new pathways. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Marj aka Thriver said...

Hey, I'm excited for you. Best wishes! Thanks for the carnival plug. And, you're welcome (no thanks necessary, really). It's something that's good for me--raising awareness really feeds my spirit, if you know what I mean. I'm so glad you're participating with us in the carnival. Maybe, as the carnival grows and travels, you'll consider hosting an edition somewhere down the line. Think about it.

Lish said...

Oh but you do the carnival so well. I would have no idea where to start.

Thanks for your wishes!