Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hello again...

I just received a comment from Leah saying, 'where've you been?' Thanks for checkin on me Leah. My internet at home has actually been on the fritz for about a month now. The only access I have to the internet is at work, but I obviously cannot focus on my blogging as much as I would want to while there. I miss writing everday and there are so many situations I've encountered that have made me think..."I have to remember this to write in my blog."

Right now I am in Niagara Falls for a conference focused on research I am doing, hence my access to the internet. The level of support here is amazing and I can't wait to share my interests.

Gotta run now but I hope everyone is keepin' on keepin' on!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

hey Alisha!
I was wondering where you have been! Its good to 'see' you around.. hope all is well and that your net gets fixed soon!
thinking of ya
Cassandra

Lish said...

Thanks Cassandra. I hope all is well with you too!! Just got back home and looks like the internet has been fixed. Woohoo. Hopefully it will stay this way. Cross your fingers!