Saturday, June 10, 2006

From workaholic to health freak...

So I've been thinking. I had my life pretty much under control before the beginning of may. It may not have been the best way to live but at least I didn't feel like this everyday. By being a workaholic I was able to keep myself from feeling like this and I was still social. Since may, I have withdrawn myself from people. I've tried, so hard, to do the things everyone recommends. The working out. The eating healthy. The taking time out for yourself. I've done it all. But now all I have is a whole lot of emotions surfacing. What do I do with them? I don't want to go from being a workaholic to being a health freak. I feel like that just replaces one addiction with another. I'm stuck. I'm trying to keep a positive outlook...I know it will get better. The problem is, figuring out how to make it better. :(

1 comment:

Lish said...

Jess, I think you're right on so many levels. I have figured this out over the past week. After a conversation with my mom today, I plan to cover this in my next post.